I haven't had much time to do any blogging lately, so I'm going to officially sign off for the year.
May you all have a very
and I hope we can all look forward to a better year in 2009!
I got Great prices on both of them. I bought the Bind-It-All on sale at scrapbook.com, and the BigKick at Michaels for 50% off. Just couldn't resist either one any longer....not at those prices. If you can live without the new pink BIA, I'd suggest you go for the blue one before they're all sold out.
I have a board album I'm almost done with, and I'm thinking about using the BIA instead of the rings that came with it. I'll have to do some practicing first because I've never used a BIA before...don't have a clue what I'm doing. Can you believe I've had this for a couple weeks now and not used it? I'm not sure what that means....I'm either really lazy or really busy....(yawn)
And when I stopped at the grocery store...
Then I came home and started moving all my scrap crap to this little corner of my bedroom. I've got a lot of organizing to do this weekend. My stuff is everywhere and I need it in one place. I'd rather have it all where I scrap, but I use my kitchen island, and I've already taken over two kitchen drawers for scrapping. Pretty soon I won't have any utensils at all.
I hoped to move to a two bedroom and finally have a craft room, but I'll stay put in this little corner instead, and just spend my money on more supplies.
And those hummers are so hard to photograph... if you don't catch them in the sun, you can't see their colors. Needless to say, I didn't get any shots in the sun, but I love those little guys.
Yeah, I know, Fall started a month ago. I told you I was behind! My family is coming out this weekend and we're going to The Living Desert. Love that place! The Hummingbird and Butterfly exhibit is open and I can't wait to see it and get some great pictures!
I need some new pictures of the kids too. They're growing so fast and I don't have any recent pics....still scrapping old ones.
That was just the motivation I needed to set out my decorations and clean, clean, clean. My plants are doing pretty good right now, the beaugainvillea is blooming again and I put out some impatiens now that I have shade. Bought a new fall wreath for the door, (love the colors), made this darling mosaic at Flickr, and I'm set for fall.
You bet your sweet bippy!
I found a package on my storestep over the weekend, and inside I found this lovely and delicious note, along with some tantalizing Rusty Pickle Paper, Rusty Pickle Alpha Stickers, Rusty Pickle Tags, and a Rusty Pickle Coupon Sheet! Something tells me this came from a Rusty Pickle Chef, and you know who you are, Tracey Locher!
This is a terrible picture, I know, but I just wanted to show that another layout of Dedra's caught the editor's eye. I'm impressed... and Yes, I'm gushing.
Way to go Dedra!! You're one amazing girl!
3. Allsmiles, Creative Living because her blog is filled with happiness, because she's from my home town, and because her blog is just plain good! I love her pictures and her layouts, and her scrap space, her decor, her beautiful girls, her life! Yeah, I'm just a little envious....
4. Kary Lewis at Creating Chaos because she's the most down to earth person I've ever met on the internet, she's one cool lady and she creates beautifully colored layouts that make me very happy to look at! Like this one here. Unfortunately, she's lost a dear friend recently and my heart goes out to her.
5. Harley at Koala Fuzz who bakes and scrapbooks, takes fabulous pictures and makes adorable stick pins that she sells in her Etsy shop . Her photography collages are just as yummy looking as the cakes she makes. Beyond that, I just like reading her blog!
6. I am Derby because her profile reads..."Just another mom of two, thirty something year old whose life has all the excitement of a snail." I don't know, with two kids, several cats, and the myriad number of crafts she's involved in, I think she has a happy scrappy life.
7. And last but not least, this award is going right back to my fellow Journey fan, Erika, at Scrapbook Obsession, for knowing a good blog when she sees one. ;-)
That's all folks. Have fun playing..........or not! Please know that you're under no obligation to play....your name won't be deleted, I won't say bad things about you, and I won't boycott your blog. Thanks for stopping by!