Friday, October 31, 2008

Carrying a camera with you every minute of the day leads to some interesting shots....(it's too bad I forget I have it with me!), but I did manage a few for Halloween. I had to go to the vet's to pick up a prescription for Frasier and found this cute little girl waiting to see the doc...



And when I stopped at the grocery store...


Then I came home and started moving all my scrap crap to this little corner of my bedroom. I've got a lot of organizing to do this weekend. My stuff is everywhere and I need it in one place. I'd rather have it all where I scrap, but I use my kitchen island, and I've already taken over two kitchen drawers for scrapping. Pretty soon I won't have any utensils at all.


I hoped to move to a two bedroom and finally have a craft room, but I'll stay put in this little corner instead, and just spend my money on more supplies.