Wednesday, October 8, 2008

That's Nancy WITH A Jones....

Nancy Jones has a jones......a scrapbooking jones! And since one of my jones' is OPB'S,(other peoples blogs)I knew I had to highlight her blog as soon I saw it.

The following is from Nancy's bio...

"I'm married to the love of my life, and we have an amazing little girl. Bella. I have MS/ (Multiple Sclerosis) with secondary systemic Lupus Erythromysis. I am an advocate for a cure. I scrapbook every moment of our life.. Just in case Im not here one day to tell her all about what a wonderful life we have myself. I want her to know how loved, wanted, and what a gift she is to us and how amazed by her I am."

I think that says it all in a nutshell. At the core of our scrapbooking, besides the memories and leaving a piece of ourselves behind, we want the ones we love to know we loved them. I know I do.

Today I'm gushing over Nancy's layouts...her daughter is in most of them and they're just precious....this is one of my favorites..."Visions of Sugarplums"


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!.

I hope she doesn't mind that I linked a copy of her layout, but can you blame me? That picture is too precious...and the layout only adds to the magic of it. Anyway, it's free advertising and I love to advertise! You should see the new layouts she's posted this week. They're so full of love and flowers and butterflys. So Sweet! Then there's her papercrafting, and photography, and just sharing her everyday life with us, which is what I like most.

She shares so much of herself....and she's such an inspiration! If you read her blog for any length of time, you'll find out why she's so special.

Here's to you Nancy with a Jones.....