Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm so stoked!


Look at that book. Isn't it beautiful? Guess what? I have a Dedra Long original. I'm just tickled pink! From the first day I saw Dedra's mini books, I wanted one. I knew I could try and make one...sure. But it's like mom's home cooking....no matter how hard you try, it's just doesn't taste the same. Unfortunately, for you readers, photographs don't do this book justice. I knew what it looked like when I ordered it, but when I opened the box and pulled the tissue aside...my jaw dropped. It's SO pretty! The flourishes with Stickles, the ribbons and stitching inside...it's one of a kind...and it's mine.

I don't think anyone could walk by this book and not want to pick it up! It's such a treasure....and will have a place of honor in my home for a very long time.

Thank you, Dedra, for sharing yourself and your art.