Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here I go again with the backgrounds. I thought I'd put up a Christmas background but got sidetracked when I saw this one. Don't be surprised if the background keeps changing for a while...I hope it isn't annoying....I know it makes ME crazy.

Did I tell you about the new toys I have?

A Bind-It-All


AND

a BigKick

I got Great prices on both of them. I bought the Bind-It-All on sale at scrapbook.com, and the BigKick at Michaels for 50% off. Just couldn't resist either one any longer....not at those prices. If you can live without the new pink BIA, I'd suggest you go for the blue one before they're all sold out.

I have a board album I'm almost done with, and I'm thinking about using the BIA instead of the rings that came with it. I'll have to do some practicing first because I've never used a BIA before...don't have a clue what I'm doing. Can you believe I've had this for a couple weeks now and not used it? I'm not sure what that means....I'm either really lazy or really busy....(yawn)