Sunday, July 20, 2008

One Scrappy Weekend

I spent the weekend tearing, inking, and sanding...at least it seems that way. I like the look, I just never think about doing it so I kind of forgot about it. It's kind of fun, but since I don't have a lot of experience with it, I'm still testing the waters. Sticking to just a few colors for the layouts really saves a lot of time, for me anyway. I normally agonize over every decision, but if I keep my choices to a minimum, the decisions are easy, and I only have to agonize over the placement!!

I did this one on cardstock and I'm not that happy with it. I like it more when I use patterned paper, and for this picture especially, the color blue. It looks so much better against a blue background.



Here I used patterned paper, and I like this one so much more, but the scan was terrible so I took a picture of it.