Thursday, September 4, 2008



I must have taken 50 pictures of this layout at different stages, and none of them are very good. I'm going to try again this weekend when I can snap during the daylight hours....I think it would help if I laid off the caffiene too. The picture is a bit blurry....maybe it's the pic and not me? Nah.

I really like my new camera but I can never remember everything. I try using it on auto and the flash goes off, leaving a nice glare, which is great if you like that effect. Then I try it without the flash and it's too dark. OR I catch a couple of roadrunners and the pics are great! I have no idea what I'm doing.....

Well, I posted at CKMB that I have an award to pass on, but there doesn't seem to be any interest. I thought people would jump at the chance to add traffic to their site. I'm amazed at the traffic I get from other blogs, and I can see that people are jumping TO other blogs from my links...I really like that. I like for everyone to see the blogs that I love because I honestly think they're much better than mine, and that's why I have the links!

So, here's the deal, Friday night I'll pass on this award. If you would like one for your blog, let me know. I only have 7 and I have a few people in mind already.

Boy, that picture has GOT to go.