Monday, September 8, 2008



On Saturday, I visited the online crop at All Moments Remembered. I've never done an online crop and I probably never will....there's just too much going on for me and I'm not a fast scrapper. What I did, was use the time to finish some projects I've been working on for ages. I have two other mini albums going that aren't done, three albums I'm almost done with for my nephew, one for my niece and.....this one. My little tag album of favorite pictures of my big sister. She's 12 years older than me, and when I was growing up, I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world. It wasn't until a few years ago that I saw pictures of her as a child and now think she was also the most ADORABLE little girl! (I'm sure I saw these pics before....I just didn't remember them!)

My mother had written our names in the border of one of the original pictures. I copied it and pasted it across the layout....it's nice to have that.