Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Inspired by...Joanne Sharpe

I'm signed up for another fun class with Joanne Sharpe that starts this month. She's such an amazing person and loves what she does so much that her enthusiasm is contagious. I thought this would be the perfect time for a repost.

------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know Joanne? If not, you should! She's been published in Art Journaling, Somerset Studios, Cloth Paper Scissors, and more! I've seen her work often and marveled at what she can do with letters, so when I saw her online class I signed up on the spot! One of the students in class named Joanne the Queen of Lettering, and rightly so. She definitely knows her stuff and even better...she knows how to teach it! I think everyone that started in February is pretty close to being done but they're still very active! The enthusiasm is amazing!

I'm only on Lesson 6 but look what she has me doing already! And I know what's up ahead so I'm definitely looking forward to it!





There's a ton of comraderie and laughter in this group, and you can join the fun by signing up at Letter Love. Classes are only $35 and so worth it! I really can't wait to do the next lesson! I'm just so slow and so easily distracted...but there's no rush because everything will be available to me FOREVER! For $35 I have total access to every lesson and every video forever. So I can take my time and REALLY enjoy the class. --originally posted 3/4/12