Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Inspired by...Art Journaling for Women

"Art Journaling is yours, it's personal to you, and here we have a safe place to share!" ~Lesley Regan Ratcliff~

Art Journaling for Women is a free Facebook Group where you can share your work, find some inspiration, support others, and know that you're among people of a like mind. This is a group of several hundred art journalers from all around the world. Every day there's more eye candy to look at and ooh and aah over. I'm always fascinated by the work of others, and this is probably the best place I've found where everyone is welcome to post their work. I enjoy the posts and I love the inspiration I get from other journalers. Especially when everyone is down to earth and super into having fun and supporting each other.

You should stop by and check it out. It's a private group so you'll have to ask to join if you're interested, but who wouldn't be?

Page done 10/2011 with Adirondack Color Wash and Stencils