Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh, Scrap!


Isn't that a great name for a scrapbook blog? Oh, Scrap! I love it. Wish I'd thought of it but it wasn't meant to be. Instead, it was meant for me to languish here in the dry, dusty desert, while the author/owner/photographer of Oh, Scrap! does her scrappin' and bloggin' from beautiful Hawaii. I know what you're thinking...you're thinking I'm jealous. I don't know why anyone would think that. We both have sun, sand, blue skies, palm trees, tropical breezes...what? Oh, okay, I don't have tropical breezes, I have sand storms. And I don't have ocean....I have desert sand. Now why would those two little things matter to anyone? If you took Joscie's ocean and tropical breezes away, she'd be living in the desert too, so you see, it's really not that different...(so there).


On the other hand, what she has.....(here comes the jealous part) is TALENT! Ohhhh, does she have talent. Her photography is fabulous, she can make a pile of shoes look good (and she did!), her pictures and her layouts are so brilliant and alive with color that I'm often transfixed. And then there's the music. Wait until you hear the music! This blog has the best music. It's upbeat and happy and fits right in with the color and beauty of Joscie's pictures. It kinda makes you want to kick off your shoes and stay a while....you know what I mean? If not, get over there and find out for yourself. It's a great place to be.