Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Look what I found...


Who cares that it cost $17.95 for this itty bitty book from Scrapbook Trends? (My stomach... when it realizes I blew my lunch fund for the rest of the week.) But it's SO darn cute! And it's filled with pictures of my favorite things....mini albums! Lots and lots of mini albums!

I know I would have bought this book anyway, but knowing ahead of time that Dedra Long had one of her albums published in it was my biggest motivator. No, that's not true... it was THE motivator. I saw the book. I picked it up. I bought it. And here it is...another fab little 'out of the box' album by Dedra Long. I adore her albums. One of these days.....

Yeah, one of these days I'm going to throw caution to the wind. I'm going to break out of my conservative little shell and go wild. I'm going to decorate my blog with color....hmmm, color. I could do that. You watch. One of these days.