Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ryan, show us your teeth!

My nephew was born on April 1st. If that wasn't good enough, he was born in the back seat of the car on the way to the hospital.

I have the best picture of him showing his teeth when he was a little tyke. That's how his mom got him to smile...."Ryan, show us your teeth"....he'd clamp his teeth together and show that big ole smile so you could see how beautiful they were. What a great picture. I wanted to post it but I can't find it right now. It's been in a frame forever until I moved....I took it out and put it safely away....so safe that I can't find it...except that I just did! Yay! I gotta scrap this picture!

Ah, that's much better...now you can see for yourself what a cute guy he is. Oh, yeah, he doesn't look like that anymore. He's all grown up.

Happy Birthday, Ryan!