Friday, April 4, 2008

Blogspot News

Blogger has some new and exciting gadgets to play with. They're in experimental form right now, so you may notice a few changes that don't work right. I'm not too crazy with the whole cramped page that I see right now, but I'm willing to test it for a while.

One of the new toys is being able to add a blog list with feed from my favorite blogs. You'll be seeing two blog lists for a while. One with a feed that shows updates from the blogs, and one without. And for those of you that just can't wait until my next post, (oh, you're gonna love this!), you can now subscribe for updates to MY blog! Yippee! Get in line and sign up now! Quickly, the subscriptions are sure to be gone in no time!

And if you're wondering why I'm so excited about the blog feeds when I only have a few links right now.....patience my friends, patience. I'm workin' on it.