Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I bought Stacy Julian's latest book, Photo Freedom, and I love it. At first, I thought I'd copy the pages that interested me and then pass it on. But now I doubt that I'll be giving it up anytime soon. I absorbed what I had read, and the more I thought about it, the more excited I got to do it. I pulled out ALL of my pictures and I'm going to sit down and sort them just the way she outlines in the book. This is going to take forever. But there's a light at the end of the tunnel because now I know what to do and how to do it.

I must have a gazillion bad pictures in those boxes. I keep them because I always knew I would go to hell for thowing someone's picture away, or worse yet....I'd put a curse on them. I mean, seriously, why do we keep bad pictures? Because we paid for them, and anything we pay for must be worth keeping? Nah. It's the devil.

I may be a bit busy for a while...I'll be at least ankle, if not knee deep in pictures.