Friday, March 14, 2008

Tracey's Published!

Congratulations Tracey!


Tracey is Tracey Locher. She's the Chicklet Extraordinaire in the life of a fellow co-worker, a man who just happens to be one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He was single when I first met him, but soon became engaged (what a story that is with him proposing on the beach!) then married, adopted Tracey's two kids, and had a third. What a perfect man, huh? Yep, that's what I thought...and I also thought that she was SO lucky to have HIM! Then disaster struck as Jeff was diagnosed with cancer and everyone's world fell apart. Thankfully, Jeff recovered with treatment, and life went on.


Then I discovered Tracey's habit...er...hobbie, one day as I was browsing through the gallery at CK. The gallery is where you can see all of the scrapbook layouts displayed by people like me. There are small thumbnail images that you click on to view a larger size, and I only click on the ones that catch my eye. So here's this little thumbnail layout with flowers all over it and brilliant color just gushing from my screen. I had to take a look, so I opened it up and this is what I saw....

Isn't she pretty?

Oh. My. God. I was so shocked to be looking into the face of Jeff's wife! Oh. My. God. Well, I fell in love with Tracey's layouts....I now know instantly when I see a thumbnail picture of one of her layouts. What I didn't know was what I was going to quickly learn about Tracey, (once known as Jeff's wife....now known as Tracey Locher (that wonderful woman that married Jeff and gave him so many reasons to live when it was needed most.) As I was saying...I love Tracey's work, but the woman I've come to know through her layouts is an amazing mother, a loving wife and an incredible story teller. I now know that she's not the only lucky one in that marriage...


Stop by her blog and get to know her yourself....her layouts tell the stories, and you can almost feel the love she has for her family.....

...and don't forget to look for her first published layout in Creating Keepsakes magazine....she's on page 108 of the April issue! I'm sure it won't be the last.

Tracey's Blog