Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Art Bar Studio Tour 06_2013

I want to share this tour with you of the Art Bar in Santa Ana, California.  I had the pleasure of visiting this fabulous studio (with my mouth hanging open) last summer when I took Dina Wakley's class at Jenny Doh's studio.  (Is that enough name dropping already?) 

At the lunch break, I wandered over to Subway where two more students wandered in and we started to chat.  They invited me to walk around the art village with them and to this day I'm forever thankful.  I never would have known that the Santora building we were in was hiding so many secrets!  It was magic for me.

I had my camera with me but the lighting was so low that none of the video I took turned out well.  So I was thrilled to see this video tour.  It's such a great place!