Tuesday, October 20, 2009



What happened to the weekend? I have NO idea where the time went! I think I've been lost in cyberspace far too long....ever do that? Spend so much time on the 'net that your day just disappears?

I signed up with Facebook and my head is still spinning. I cannot believe the people that are on Facebook....just about everyone! Good grief, I even looked up my ex, didn't find him, but I found his wife! Small world, the internet.


I need to take pictures of the Halloween Mini Album I made at the crop Saturday. This was the first class I've been to in over two years and I loved it. It was such a great group of people. I'm taking another one next Saturday, then in November I'll be attending a class by Donna Salazar. Whoohoo! I don't really need another calendar, (I already have two made for 2010) but I figure it's worth it to meet Donna in person. Then I'll be attending a December class for a Christmas album. I realize I could buy half of Michael's with the money I'm spending on classes but I LOVE these classes! The finished product is so darn cute, I can't wait to show them to you.

On another note...one of the nicest people in the scrap world has breast cancer. If you've been around the message boards in the last, oh I don't know, couple of YEARS, you know Chris. She's a very talented artist and has an unbelievable attitude and spirit about what she's going through. She won't blog about it except for this one post Chrispea's post , but she posts at the AMR Message Board, and it's been a bit rough for her lately. Feel free to send her some love will ya? No matter how strong we are, we all need some extra strength now and again.

Thanks for stopping by!