Monday, October 12, 2009


This project is so cute. These are old cd's that I'm scrapping and making into a cd ring for my 10 year old (grand) niece. I got this great idea from Voodoo Vixen,,, found some pics on her Flickr site and fell in love with them!

I'm also working on a mini album for Frasier that I started way back when. I plan on getting this finished any day now...you betcha.




And I REALLY want to make an altered book now that I've watched the cd from Paperclipping that Noell Hyman and Dedra Long put together. I LOVED the cd...I wanted it to go on and on, I wanted to see more and learn more. I so love seeing what other people create. I love looking through galleries online, I love seeing all the scraprooms, the cards, the gifts. What a great hobby this is. Anyway....if you have an interest in making an altered book but don't know where to begin, or even if you DO know where to begin, this is the cd for you. It's over an hour long, has a ton of tips in it, and you get to watch Dedra and Noell as they actually work on their books. It's pretty cool, kids.