Tuesday, October 13, 2009




This little guy has taken up residence on my balcony. Apparently he finds it the ideal spot to sit and watch the world go by, whistle a tune or two and call out to his mates...who perform fly-bys on a regular basis. I tried to capture a pic of two of them in the air but I wasn't quick enough.

Then there's the cat factor. Oh. My. God. These little birds are just as curious about my cat as he is of them. They have NO fear! They fly low in front of Frasier's face to get a good look...this is when we all freeze...me, the cat, the hummer, all in suspended animation as I warn Frasier..."DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT".

Got another cd done. Yay! I think I'll make one for Halloween and call it done,,,then add to it during the year, (which wouldn't be a bad idea for an annual mini album. Certainly not a lot of work involved). This one I decorated with a LOVE sticker I bought at Target for 99 cents. So Cute!