Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Altered Book




I'm supposed to be finishing up my mini Family Album, but I've come to the conclusion that no one cares if anything is finished except for me. So, I've started yet another project and I LOVE this! I think the hardest part of altering a book is probably the cover, and now that it's done, I can move on to the FUN STUFF...EMBELLISHMENTS!

This is a small book, less than 200 pages, so it won't take a lot of work to embellish. I have a busy week ahead though, so I may not get a lot of scrapping done. My sister-in-law is orginally from Okinawa, and she's there now visiting her family for the first time in over 40 years! She'll be flying into California Thursday and stay with us for a few days before heading home to Michigan. A whirlwind visit but I know she'll be anxious to get home after a month.

That's all for now folks!