Friday, May 15, 2009

The Girlfriends Club

A few weeks ago I posted a video made by Leah Fung, Donna Salazar, and Johanna Peterson that I thought would be fun for everyone to see, and here's another one....only this time it's interesting because they each talk about how they got involved with "professional" scrapbooking. I've been watching these videos forever, and I never get tired of these girls. I got a bit of a thrill when I picked up a little flyer at Michael's and saw a Prima ad with one of Donna's layouts. I thought....wow, I "know" her. Of course I don't "know" her, but I know her! It's almost as good as seeing your friends get published!

Okay, I'm digressing once again....ANYWAY.... these three "friends" now have a new site for their weekly videos The Girlfriends Club, so check it out, and check in each Friday to see a new video.