Friday, May 8, 2009

Paper Kits and Swirlydoos



Look at all that stuff. You should see it in person....the Webster's and 7 Gypsies paper...yum. Prima flowers, Prima pearls. Tim Holtz. A huge packet of embellishments. This was such a pleasant surprise and so worth the money.

I've only joined one kit club before and I was disappointed in what they sent me. So instead of joining another one, I just pined away at all the pretty layouts created from different kits. And then I started seeing Swirlydoos being used by the artists at Scrapbook.com and decided to get me some of that! I didn't even have to join....I just ordered one of the three remaining kits (boy, was I lucky!) and in two days I had this gorgeous package!

So there's two places you really should check out...... The gallery at Scrapbook.com, and the Swirlydoos site.