Monday, June 16, 2008

Tracey Locher, Designer Extraordinaire!




Isn't this GORGEOUS?!!! My goodness, my mouth is watering and that's just the back of the book!

So, I have this thing for mini albums, y'know. I love 'em. Luv, luv, Love! The more stuff you can cram into them the better. When it comes to my own scrapbooking, I'm very conservative...but when it comes to admiring others, I'm attracted to something totally different, and this is definitely calling my name!


Tracey did it again. She designed this beautiful album and is teaching a class on it June 30th at Ever After in Carlsbad, CA. Unfortunately, I'm about two hours away from her or I'd be taking this class! (I don't know what I'd do with the book....guess I'd have to get married). I am so impressed by Tracey's talents and I want to share it with everyone! Check out her post on her blog about the class and view more pictures of this adorable book. If you're in the area, you may want to sign up!