Thursday, June 12, 2008

Scrapclubs.Com


"Everything you want and need to know about scrapbook kit clubs at your fingertips".

That pretty much describes Terri Bradford's site, Scrapclubs.com. Her site is full of information on club discounts, sneak peeks of upcoming kits, a clubs directory, project challenges, drawings and so much more! Terri's live video casts are priceless, (yes, I said it...priceless) as she displays each of the products offered in a specific kit....not just a picture from a website, but the real thing right there in front of you. If you have questions, you can ask them right then and there. What a great concept....to have all your questions answered before you order a kit. If you can't catch the live broadcast, you can view the podcast later on.

I actually joined a club not long ago and was very disappointed. I could have gone to Mike's and had a field day for the amount of $$ I paid for that kit. I suppose there are good and bad things to be said about scrap clubs, but if I had known about Scrapclubs.com. I would have saved myself a lot of time, money and disappointment.

Thank you, Terri, for providing this much needed service to the scrapbook community!