Sunday, June 8, 2008

After the Ultrasound

There's my big boy with his tummy shaved for his ultrasound on Friday. He has IBS. Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I could've told them that without the ultrasound, but now we know he doesn't have a massive tumor somewhere. That's the good news. IBS is good news too. It's great news. It can be treated with Prednisone and a change in diet, if necessary. He already appears to feel better, he's jumping on my bed and curling up at my feet, he's eating, he's lovable and wants to be scratched behind the ears. He's not pukin' and poopin' all over the place and I can finally stop following him around the house. I was so tired. Yesterday we just laid around all day and napped while his system began to heal. We needed our rest....it was a looong week.

I haven't done much in the way of scrapping lately. I took a different direction with a few mini albums and decorated them with no thought of what will go into them. I usually scrap around my pictures and it takes me a while.....this way, just decorating a book by slapping some paper on it, was fast and easy. Now I just have to figure out what pictures I'll use and the embellishments. I know scrapping just for the paper is a sin, but I really liked the paper. I think it might be hard for me to cover it up!