Thursday, May 29, 2008


I took the big guy to the vet on Tuesday for his senior tests. They all came back fine, kidneys are fine for 15 year old kidneys, heart's good, lung's are good, thyroid is good, blah, blah, blah. Nothing showed up in the blood or the xrays.....except for a little arthritis in his back and hips. Nothing to be concerned about.

So why the heck is he sick? They don't know. He's acting almost 100% better, and if it weren't for the vomiting every single day, I wouldn't know there was anything wrong with him. I'm to keep him on antibiotics (Clavamox) for a week, and then we'll have an abdominal ultrasound if he's still tossing his cookies. Funny thing is, he wasn't this sick before going to the vet, although he was having problems from time to time but not every single day.

We're both very tired and stressed as you can tell by his picture. The poor guy is really showing his age. I know I'm feeling mine.