Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bored...

The weekend hasn't turned out the way I planned. I was going to meet the family half way for brunch, but the weather, and the fact that it's a holiday weekend, put the kabotch on that. Then I planned to go the park and practice taking pics with my new camera. I finally watched one of the videos and shock of shocks, I learned a few things I didn't know about this little marvel. But there again, the weather isn't cooperating.

Yesterday started out sunny, but by the time I got myself together and out of here, it was cloudy and overcast. Stayed that way the rest of the day. Today is sunny and clear, cooler than usual, but not really bad for the sandpit. I may still venture out to the park this afternoon, but the motivation has left me and we still have storm warnings. Not that we ever get the rain, just the dark sky, the wind, and the dirt....what else could you ask for?

I practiced some indoor shots yesterday, like this pic of Magnum...


I'm impressed. Now, if I could just get one with his eyes open.