Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sharing My Rose Journal

I've been thinking about my journals. I haven't been doing much in them, not adding any "junk" or making any "art". They're just sitting around with the exception of the two or three I manage to make backgrounds in. I was suppose to do An Attitude of Gratitude this month, but I haven't been accomplishing anything in that journal either. What I've been doing is putzing. Putzing around with pin cushions, starbuck's bottles, whatever. Probably to avoid my commitment to the Attitude of Gratitude journal. I find this to be a pattern lately. I'll move furniture, revamp my supply stash, or a dozen other busy things to keep from doing what I've committed to. I don't know what it is but I think it's best that I not make any new commitments in the future.

On the other hand, I don't do a lot of normal crafty things and this downtime has allowed me to finish some projects, like this tag I made for a friend.

Not bad, I say.

But Ms. Rose is still my #1 girl. I just love this book, so I'm going to share a few more pages. Mind you, this isn't an "art" journal, nor is it a "junk" journal. It's "My" journal.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa