Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I've been doing stuff...

Lots of stuff. I just haven't been showing it because I'm too lazy and/or Facebook has taken over my life. I don't show much on FB either but I DO spend a lot of time there! I spend a lot of time on YouTube too, OMG, do I spend time on YouTube. So many videos! I rarely leave comments anymore because I think it's getting a bit redundant. That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the video, but it's almost impossible to leave comments on 583,921 videos every day! Okay, not that many, but it sure seems like it!

I don't want to bore you with my medical issues and the 6 days I spent in the hospital due to a Ruptured Appendix, HOWEVER, while I was there I became even more aware of the time that was wasted. Time wasting away while I waited for my bladder to work again after surgery. Geez. If they just left me alone and gave me some privacy I was sure everything would work properly. But 6 days in the hospital really bothered me... the time, the money... omg, the money, but that's a whole 'nother issue and far too political.

Once home, I was fine, except for the silly drain attached to me, and how quickly I would tire out from doing nothing! It took 3 weeks for me to feel normal again but I was ready and raring to go! I decided to tackle a small closet that had a life of it's own. After 3 years of moving stuff in and out, organizing and reorganizing, I was finally going to master the damn thing. I should have taken a before picture, but I had no idea I was going to end up with so much space!

There's another shelf at the top and two shelves at the bottom for miscellaneous items that refuse to be contained, but the goodies are tucked away safely in the boxes and canvas bins.

This over-the-door rack made all the difference in the world, and it closes without interfering with anything inside.