Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Unfinished Page

I seem to be having a problem finishing a page lately. Well, more of a problem than usual. I think I'm enjoying creating backgrounds so much that I just move on to another one when I feel it's done. Then there are the god-awful ugly ones that no one could work through. Believe me, I've been working them for weeks and getting no where.


This one I like and I don't think I'm going to add anything to it.


This one needs more work.


This is the result of too many layers. I should have quit long ago when it looked a lot better.


What I really like is the weekly challenge from Art Squared. It's so much easier for me when I don't have to come up with something, (my brain just doesn't work the way it once did). I hope more people join in because I think it's fun and easy and it forces you to create! I'll be uploading this weeks page later on.

I've also just signed up for Gulfsprite's 30 Days of Art Journaling. I'm really looking forward to this class! Christy is so talented! You need to view her YouTube videos and see for yourself. Then sign up for her class....at $1.00 a day, I don't know why anyone wouldn't sign up! I'm so thrilled that she's sharing her knowledge with us! You can find her video about the class on YouTube or click on the 30 Days of Art Journaling button over there on the right -------> A little further up...there you go.