Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Let's play TAG!


Eeek, I'm IT!!! The lovely and talented Dedra Long has tagged me with this adorable Makes My Heart Smile bug. Isn't she cute? Now I have to choose 10 blogs that Make My Heart Smile and pass this on. Here's how to play:

1. The winner can display this adorable ladybug on their blog
2. Link back to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 new blogs.
4. Add links to those 10 blogs.
5. Leave a comment for the nominees.

Here's my 10 blogs in no particular order, but they DO make my heart smile.

1. Scrapbook Obsession
2. Scrapperlicious
3. Painterlady
4. Leah Fung
5. Oh Scrap
6. Paper Passion & Pixel Mania
7. Pretty Paper Swirls
8. Scrap This!
9. Life As A Scrapper
10. Such a Pretty Mess!


I hope you all enjoy your cute little bug, and thank you for sharing your blogs with the world.

For those of you who aren't familiar with these blogs, go visit, you won't be disappointed!