Sunday, April 19, 2009



Here's another little paper bag album I made using K&Company's designer paper by Brenda Walton. I really like this paper, it feels like linen. I topped it with one of those gorgeous Prima flowers over a paper doily. These are so fun to make, and they're great little gifts. Just personalize and put a smile on someone's face.



Of course, you could make your own flowers as I'm slowly learning to do with my Sizzix. One of my favorite galleries is at Scrapbook.com and the posters over there make FABULOUS layouts. Honestly, I always see breathtaking layouts over there, and some with homemade embellishments! So I'm trying my hand at making flowers with my Sizzix....oh yes, and swirls too....love those swirls.

I just can't resist those Primas though...and now I found some great mulberry paper flowers by Petaloo. I just received my order from scrapbook.com yesterday and I LOVE THESE FLOWERS! I opened the green package and put together 3 GIGANTIC flowers, but just look at how many pieces there are!



I have to admit Scrapbook.com is my favorite online store. The orders are shipped out in no time at all, and I've never had any type of problem with them whatsoever....AND they have great employees!