Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone survived the night-before and there aren't too many headaches out there....or accidents! Unfortunately, Noel Joy's hubby crossed paths with a drunk driver last night and ended up in the ER. Geez, how scary can that be....and yet, there they were making funny faces while Stan lay on a backboard in the hospital. I think those two really appreciate life!



I've been doing a little housekeeping and organizing over the holidays and I have a few goodies that I really want to RAK. Goodies like a Making Memories eyelet setter that I never use since I bought the Crop A Dile, some CK Books, some pocket and tag albums that I think I got from Donna Downey, and a great crop bag that I used only once. I hope I can find new homes for them all with you happy scrappers. I'll be starting that next week so stay tuned.


Free CK Mags!
I have CK issues galore if anyone wants them. I believe I have 2005 through 2008, so if you're looking for a back issue, I've probably got it. I'm willing to send as few or as many as anyone wants if you will pay the postage....or even split it. Whatever is left over will go to the recycle bin, so contact me by the end of the month if you're interested. You can email me at frasier2(at)verizon(dot)net. If you don't know what to do with that addy, just remove (at) and insert @. Remove (dot) and insert . I do this so the little spider engines don't scoop up my email addy and send me even more spam than I already have.

I've also changed my decor, as you can see. Thought the front entrance needed a little something other than tumbling tumbleweeds, so I took a few pictures and this is the one that works for now. I decided that I like the new background too....think I'll keep it around for a while.

Happy New Year again. May it be safe, sane and peaceful.