Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to Scrapping and a little RAKing

There's so much you can do with scrapbooking, so many projects, clubs, message boards, Layout-A-Day, Photo-A-Day, etc., etc. I just read about another one at Erika's blog that I think is great... The Gratitude Project. I'd love to do this....of all people, I think I SHOULD do this, but I know I can only do so much and I've already decided to do Debby's Dares, All About You in 52. It should probably be called "A Soul Searching We Will Go", but it also sounds like fun. I just don't see myself scrapping a page a week..........hmm. So if you need another project, check these out. They both sound like winners!

As reported previously, I've done some housekeeping, a little bit of cleaning here and there, some organizing and major purging. I can't believe the things I found that I haven't used in at least a year.....and they must go! All of the items I have are in 100% top notch condition, used once or twice, or not at all. I'm more than happy to GIVE them to other scrappers and will RAK an item each week until I run out.

The first item I have is a set of Donna Downey tag/envelope albums.....actually, one book is missing but none of the embellishments that came with the set have been used. They're all intact. If you're interested in the set, leave a message in this post and I'll pick a name at the end of the week. The winner will receive the albums and a little extra something that I'll throw in because I really love giving things away!


Have a great week everyone, and thanks for stopping by!