Thursday, June 13, 2013

Gelli Plate Madness

It seems like everyone has jumped on the gelli plate bandwagon. Not that I blame them, I've seen some gorgeous stuff come off those plates! But it's too much work for me. I tend to whine if I have to reach too far for something, or learn another new trick that I'll forget before the paint is dry. I'm just trying to maintain the brain cells that I have left. I can't afford to confuse them at this stage.

Besides, if you're lucky enough to know someone who just happens to be the Gelli Plate Queen, you might end up with a sample of their beautiful work! These are envelopes with notecards that Patti Tolley Parrish sent to me, aren't they adorable? Looking at this stuff online and seeing it in person is like two different worlds. No comparison! Yesterday, I watched a video where Patti was using her gelli pad with clear tape. I was stunned with the results she got. Absolutely beautiful color!

She made me want a gelli plate.

Visit Patti's blog at Inky Obsessions

YouTube - Patti Parrish