Saturday, June 8, 2013

Biting off more than I can chew

No wonder I can't get anything done! I have so much going on that I don't know what to do next. I take too many classes for one thing. I'm not finished with one when I sign up for another. And do I finish all the classes I sign up for? No. But I watch all the videos and think about all the things I'm going to do!

Christy Sobelewski has a new class that I want to take, 30 pages in 90 days. I'm ready to sign up for it, but I know I'll never finish the classes I have going on now if I do. And even though I'll have a whole year to finish Christy's class, I'll get side tracked by the other unfinished classes, and nothing will get done. I have classes in 21 Secrets to do yet, a class with Cathy Bluteau that I just started, Cotton Candy Girls which remains unfinished, a Junelle Jacobson class that I think I'm running out of time on, and against my own better judgment I started ICAD! Stop the madness!!

I can't do them all at once and I know it! Back in March, I wrote "No More Classes in 2013" in one of my journals...hahahaha. But then something happens, like I buy a cheap sewing machine and take the Remains of the Day class! Did I make a journal? No. Have I used the sewing machine....? No.

I know there are other classes. I just don't remember them at the moment.

I used to do swaps. I loved swaps. I spend too much money when I swap.

I think I'm a video addict but I can't be sure it's a real disease. I know my addiction to Facebook is real. I bought a Kindle so I could take FB with me wherever I go. It frustrates me so I don't use it much.

These are the problems I face each day. Let me tell you, retirement isn't easy.

I wonder if I still have time to sign up for Christy's class?