Sunday, February 24, 2013

A to Z Slide Show

I left off at E, F, G and never returned! I must have been having too much fun. As a matter of fact, I've had a blast with the A to Z challenge and we're almost at the end. For some reason, (I have a few ideas about this), I've been extremely relaxed and comfortable with this challenge. I haven't been concerned with comparing my work to everyone elses, and when I look at their work I honestly appreciate it without envy. Wow. Yeah, that's a big one...cuz envy can choke the life out of you. Trust me, I wasn't choking, but I sure did gag a lot!

This has been nothing but pure enjoyment for me, and I think it shows in my pages. Some are extremely simple and.... what am I saying? They're all simple! It just "felt" different. Freeing maybe? Sheesh, I've been doing this for a couple years now and I think it finally kicked in. I stopped TRYING and just DID! Amen to that!

Enjoy!