Thursday, January 10, 2013

Reavely and Wakley

This is my first two page spread in my Dyan Reavely journal. I used a little Dylusions Spray, some Dylusions Stencils, some Dina Wakley stamps and voila! Love their products and LOVE THIS BOOK! I tend to overdo it....often. I use too much product because I think MORE is better. But with this book.... oh my gosh, I sprayed and sprayed, and I really thought I'd ruined the page completely. Then I went back to it, sprayed some more (!) and saved it... kinda. It's not a favorite page and I probably won't show it anytime soon, but it got me going and I moved on to the current spread.

Both of these women have new product they're introducing at CHA this weekend and I already want it! I wish I could attend, the convention center is just a few miles from me and I could meet so many fabulous artists!