Tuesday, March 13, 2012

More Letter Love

I am sooo loving this class! I haven't had this much fun coloring since I was a kid. But I must say that the tools have certainly improved over the years. I'm definitely spoiled now by the Faber-Castell Pitt Pens. They are so smooth. And the Tombow colored markers...I'm getting more. In the last picture I used Tombow colored markers and watercolor paint..hard to tell the difference.

It still takes me a while to get it done...but that's what happens when you keep adding more and more detail...you just get into a zone and the world goes away.

This is my favorite grid so far. I must have worked at this for hours without a care in the world. Unfortunately, I took a crappy picture!

I thought this was going to be nothing but a big mess. Much to my surprise, I "love" it.

I'm still working on this one...can you read my name?