Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekly Prompt Pages

I was late with last week's page so I'm including it with this weeks page....which is now next weeks. Make sense?

The weekly prompt at Art Squared has been changed to a bi-weekly prompt. Apparently trying to do a page every week is just too hard for some people....like me! Holy heck, am I happy they changed this! I like having the deadline though, because that's the only thing that will motivate me to complete a page...honestly. A single page can take me forever while I bounce around doing other things. Maybe more people will now join in since they'll have two weeks to work on a page. I hope they do because I'd love to see more pages!

This week's prompt was "Wings". I love this. I was going to do a butterfly page but went with what I had in my stash...a lot of Graphic 45 type wings and other goodies. I cut the blue dragonfly off a card I received from a friend at Your Paper Pantry and stamped the Hummingbird image. Love how it all came together.



Last week the prompt was "Trees". I had a hard time coming up with something but I had this cute little Crafters Warehouse Stencil. I stamped it on the background and it sat waiting for me all week long.