Monday, June 13, 2011

Win Crafter's Workshop Stencil's from Journal Artista

Journal Artista aka Paula is having a contest, so to speak. All you have to do is use a stencil, any stencil, in an art journal page, add a link to her blog and there you have it! She's giving away some Crafter's Workshop Stencils, and if you've ever used a CW Stencil, you know just how neat these are! I have three of my own (yes, I said three!! lol! If you saw her Ustream video on CW Stencils you'd know why this is so funny to me), and I love them!

I picked this page to show the use of a stencil in my journal, but you know what? It's not a CW Stencil! The flowers are from a child's little stencil book and I loved how they turned out, so here it is. I might make another one using my CW Stencils just because the one Paula shows in her blog post is soooo pretty! Yep, she's quite an inspiration!


So really, if you're not familiar with Paula you need to get familiar! Join in and watch her Ustream programs every Wednesday and Saturday evening. You'll be glad you did!