Thursday, March 24, 2011

Collage Inspiration

Her name is Dede aka Inkwell and she makes the most fabulous collages with pictures torn from magazines and some craft paint. Yeah, craft paint, the cheapo stuff you buy for $.97 at Michaels. She's such an inspiration to me that I've been playing, and playing, and PLAYING with paint and paper to the point of total frustration! Honestly, you'd think that someone who can scrapbook and put together a journal page or two would be able to collage! Well, I've got news for you....it ain't that easy! My first collage came out okay after hours and hours of painting over everything I hated and starting again. Collage #2 is a frightful mess and I don't think I care anymore if I save it or not. But Collage #3....well, I'm downright proud of it.



Visit Dede's blog at Inkwelland watch her ustream programs at Inkwell Ustream