Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!





It was a busy time for me before Christmas, trying to get myself together to go to Orange County. It's not the trip itself that gets to me, it's "thinking" about the trip. I get so worked up thinking about the 2.5 hour drive that I can't focus on what I need to do. I'm the same way in returning....the morning after Christmas, all I could think of was getting back home....as if my world would end if I didn't get home immediately. But the time there was fab!!

With the exception of Gina and the kids not being with us, it was really a good Christmas. Lots of great presents for the kids and adults alike. Now I know what Wii is and why it's so popular!

One thing I've noticed is that the kids are maturing into little thinking people. I really like that.

I've been doing some scrapbooking again...making a mini album with Danielle's pics because she's so cute! I made three little albums for Sally for Christmas, and kind of enjoyed working on them more than the big 12x12 or 8x8 albums. I don't know how to take very good pictures of scrapbook pages...there is a method involved with staging the pages, the layout, the lighting and all of that....someday I'll study that, but for now these pictures are the best I can do. I need to scrap some pages for Gina and I want to keep scrapping some for myself, so I'll be busy for a while....at least as long as my supplies are laying all over the house. Once I put them away, it's hard to get back to.