Monday, April 14, 2014

Jennibellie's Journal Workshops

Jennibellie has a new Ning site! It's not like I don't have enough on my plate right now, but I thought I'd try the monthly challenges as I can work them around The Documented Life Planner, 52 Pick Up, and Joanne Sharpe's Doodle Arts class. Then I went and joined the Journal 52 Group on Facebook thinking.... heck, I don't know what I was thinking. I just want to see how long I can keep all the balls in the air!


She sure is a beautiful girl, isn't she?

April's Challenge was Messy Monochrome, black and white, and the use of one or two accent colors. I started my page with a stencil background that I painstakingly colored. I colored every little circle and outlined every flower and filled everything in. Then I slapped on this beautiful picture of Rhianna and covered it all up! I've always had a bit of a hard time covering up great backgrounds or what I think looks good enough, but I'm getting braver and not regretting it!

Come visit! Jennibellie's Journal Workshops