Monday, December 19, 2011

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

I hope those of you that read my blog have a wonderful and blessed Christmas. I'm signing off until 2012 but I've set up some future posts of my favorite slides and videos, (not mine!). I just enjoy them and hope that you do as well.

This first slide show is of the collages that Inkwell has been making all year for the group that follows her on Ustream. She calls it All About You, and pulls bits and pieces together based on information provided by her "subject". Each piece has special meaning to the "subject", and Dede, being the kind and generous soul that she is, then sends the finished collage to her "subject", wherever he or she may be in the world. To me, it's a wonderful gift for doing something you love doing, which is to watch Dede create art!

So Merry Christmas to all and especially to YOU!