Saturday, September 25, 2010

Junque Journal Love

I love my junque journal! I can't wait to fill it up and start another one!





After getting interested in art journals, I came across this video about altering Composition Notebooks. I've done that before....back here in 2008, but this video, by Rita Hutcheson Cobbs, made me take another look.



Can you believe how happy she is? Such enthusiasm! It made me want to create again...so I grabbed a few more composition notebooks and started in!

In the meantime, I found this next video, Junque Journal Introduction, and knew I wanted to make a book like this!



Tangiebaxter's tutorials:
Part Two
Part Three

I love these videos. I've watched them over and over and over, and learned how to break out of my box and and just play! Scrapbooking, Art Journals, Junque Jounrals. This mixed media stuff is fun!