Sunday, February 8, 2009

You in 52 - Week 5


Question for week 5:

Whose Life Have You Influenced Outside Your Immediate Family?

Wow, Debby’s Dares are a lot of work! My poor old brain can’t handle all this contemplation. I don’t even know where to start with this one. If anyone ever told me that I had an influence on their life….I’ve probably forgotten. I mean, I didn’t keep a list or anything like that, and I probably wasn’t a very good influence on anyone. I wasn’t even a good influence on myself.

But if I did, I hope I was there to lend a helping hand when you needed it. I hope I encouraged you to achieve your dreams, or just listened when you needed someone to listen. Maybe I made you laugh when you wanted to cry, or I just sat with you in silence. If I touched your life in some small way, I’m thankful. For my life has certainly been touched by you.